Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Game Plan: Celebrate the holidays one bottom at a time!


Huggies Launches New Santa Diapers
Mom2MomDFW.com  | Fort Worth Star-Telegram
By Autumn Rose Reo on 11/13/11 22:29


Now that I have two children, Holiday preparation consists of a lot more than just putting up my decorations. It's actually more fun now as I figure out the attire for our family photo for the family Christmas photo. From the sweaters to socks, in a way I never thought I would be, I enjoy trying to put together that one moment when it is ok to make everyone look like "Leave it to Beaver."

In the middle of all of the holiday fuss, I received a package that truly was the icing on the cake! Diapers! And not just any diapers but some of the cutesy diapers I have seen in a long time. Of course, with the recent trend in printed diapers, we have had our share of the cute jean diapers for my son and as a baby shower gift I received the sweetest personalized diapers complete in their own cupcake basket. But the timing on these couldn't be sweeter: Santa diapers from Huggies!

Available now until December and in sizes 3-6, these "Santa pants" are too cute and later found out have a greater cause. When parents create and share their Huggies/American Greetings "Stylize your Santa" card, they will also help to diaper a baby in need with Every Little Bottom, an organization committed to donating 22.5 million diapers to those families in need.


What a great stocking stuffer for my kiddos along with friends and family. Actually, Im thinking about using these for as a unique invitation for our holiday party. Now the hunt is on to find these like i did the jean diapers at my grocery store!

* I was provided these diapers from Huggies for the purpose of the review.

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/11/13/3522859/the-game-plan-celebrate-the-holidays.html#ixzz1eE6lOulF

No comments:

Post a Comment